Children’s are the leaders of tomorrow, its always a nice idea to always make them happy especially on this special day of theirs, with children’s day wishes, your children or students will be happy on this day, call them out very early in the morning or in class and say those wishes below to them, this the best gift that can be given to a child on this day.
Table of Contents
children’s day wishes
- There is only two lasting gift we should give our children, One is roots and second is wings. Happy Children’s Day
- We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, Yet we forget that he is someone today. Happy Children Day!
- Such a treasure your precious child is, Who will thrive on every hug and kiss. Hold them close and sing them songs; they will only be a child for so long. Happy Children’s Day…
- Children are the best creation of God, they spread joy in every season. Happy Children’s Day.
- Childhood means Fun unlimited… Bounteous shower…Of love and care… Realm of imagination… The joy of growing up… Happy Children’s Day!
- Childhood is An enchanting vista, An endless fun, A joyful classroom, An experience, An era of imagination, An artistic journey, An ode to love and A happy moment, Happy Children’s Day!
funny children’s day wishes messages
- Remember when we were little, we always wanted to grow up Now we realize it was better being a kid! Wishing all my dear friends a Happy Children’s Day!
- Kids, there are no words describe how special you are to us. Come on let’s enjoy this day with fun and laughter.***Happy Children’s Day***
- Children Are Like A Wet Cement. Whatever Falls On Them Makes An Impression. HAPPY CHILDREN’S DAY HAVE A DAY OF CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!
- There are some things, money can’t buy, one of such thing is our childhood, enjoy the spirit of children’s day… Happy Children’s Day!
- Every child is a gift of nature, give them their today, give them time to play, and make way for their future. Happy Children’s Day!
- Children are natural Zen masters; their world is brand new in each and every moment. – John Bradshaw
- You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have for instance. – Franklin P. Jones
- We cannot fashion our children after our desires, we must have them and love them as God has given them to us. – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- Children are the hands by which we take hold of the heaven. – Henry Ward Beecher
- A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something and know how to demand with all his might what you want. – Paulo Coelho
- There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children. – Nelson Mandela
- Every child is an artist, the problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. – Pablo Picasso
- Only where children gather is there any real chance of fun. – Mignon McLaughlin
children’s day wishes from teachers
- The secret of genius is to preserve the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm. – Aldous Huxley
- Hugs can do great amounts of good — especially for children. – Princess Diana
- Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them. – James A. Baldwin
- Our children can achieve great things when we set high expectations for them. – Jeb Bush
- Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom. Happy Children’s Day..!!
happy children’s day greetings
- Children’s Day wishes Have a blast… Enjoy super cool joyrides… Relish on yummy treats… Coz, it’s fun-filled Children’s Day Here’s wishing you magical time ahead!
- All those moments of innocent wonders of enjoying as if there is no tomorrow of sharing whatever little we possessed it seems it was only yesterday on Children’s Day I wish… all your memories… …put a smile on your face, Happy Children’s Day!
- When I was little I used to close the fridge door really slowly just to see when the lights went out Feeling nostalgic! Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day!
- They may not always smell pure and sweet, A dirty diaper or a dampened sheet But with a loving cuddle and a beautiful smile, The joys of parenthood are all worthwhile. Happy Children’s Day..!!
- Dear children! A smile of yours can show heaven on earth. A twinkle of your eyes can still us for ages. Happy children’s day.God Bless.
sweet quotes on children’s day
- Never stop screaming, playing and laughing, it’s part of our childhood which will always be with us. Happy Children’s Day!
- Do not educate children to be rich, educate them to be happy, so that when they grow up, the will know the value of things, and not just the price.
- If you plant honesty, you will reap trust, If you plant goodness, you will reap friends. If you plant humility, you will reap greatness. Happy Children’s Day!
- Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.
- Time for some splashing fun Cheers ‘n’ jolly time for everyone Bcoz it’s Children’s Day May the love n laughter always stay on every child’s face Happy Children’s Day..!!
happy children’s day to my daughter
- Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see. – John W. Whitehead
- The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence. – Denis Waitley
- Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility. – Kate Douglas Wiggin
- Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. – Rabindranath Tagore
- Childhood is An enchanting vista An endless fun A joyful classroom An experience An era of imagination An artistic journey An ode to love A happy moment. Happy Children’s Day!
happy children’s day wishes to my daughter
- Childhood Memories… My parents didn’t call my cell… they yelled my name… I played outside… not online… If I didn’t eat what mom cooked… I didn’t eat… Remembering those childhood days! Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day!
- Let’s join hands on Universal Children’s Day… To make this world a safer place for the lil ones! We are the future… The hope for a brighter tomorrow…
- My best childhood memory was falling sleep on the couch and waking up in the bed thinking… Wow! I can teleport! Wish you a Happy Children’s Day!
- When we are old and failing, it is the memories of childhood which can be summoned most clearly. Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day!
- Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends. – Chanakya
- We are the future…The hope for a brighter tomorrow…We, the children of the world…Are symbols of promise…and potential, Happy Children’s Day! children’s day wishes