Children’s day greetings are specially and well written greetings for children’s day provided by loadedrock, use them to greet your kids very early in the morning on children’s day, wish them happy children’s day with those greetings.
Happy children’s day from all of us at loadedrock.
Table of Contents
children’s day greetings
- I remember when I first had you, I could gaze at you the whole day. You were so cute and lovely. You still are and I love you more each passing day. Happy children’s day.
- Each passing day reveals what a wonderful blessing you are. My heart swells with pride each time I look at you and I’m so proud of the adult you’re becoming. Happy children’s day my dear child.
- No matter what happens dear child, always remember you have everything it takes to get to the top. You are not a mediocre, you were born for greatness. Happy children’s day. children’s day greetings
- You can always count on the values we have instilled in you to help you make the right decisions at critical moments. Happy children’s day.
- Dear child, you are a treasure, a precious gift. May you thrive all the days of your life. Happy children’s day.
- I will always love you unconditionally my child. You can always count on me. Happy children’s day.
happy children’s day quotes
- Always do yourself proud child. Always aim for the best. One day I will be gone and you will be left alone with your choices. So it’s important to choose wisely. I love you dearly. Happy children’s day.
- You have the seed of greatness in you my child. You can be anything you want to be. Happy children’s day. children’s day greetings
- Teach your children honesty, teach them good values, teach your children excellence, teach them independence. Teach your children all they need to know to be responsible, successful adults.
- If you plant honesty, you will reap trust, If you plant goodness, you will reap friends, If you plant humility, you will reap greatness. Happy Children’s Day!
- Your coming into our home is a tremendous blessing we are thankful for. We will always do our best to ensure that you have the life you deserve. Happy children’s day.
- Dear child, may you never lose your innocence. May life not be hard on you. May that twinkle in your eyes never lose its shine. Happy children’s day.
happy children’s day to my son
- The period of childhood, the period of unlimited fun, the period of bliss, the period of innocence, the joy of growing up. Happy children’s day.
- May you never lose the joy of childhood, may it accompany you into adulthood and stay with you for the rest of your life. Happy children’s day.
- There are no words to describe how special you are to us. You are an amazing blessing we’re thankful for. Happy children’s day child. children’s day greetings
- “There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.” — Nelson Mandela
- “The most important thing that parents can teach their children is how to get along without them.” — Frank A Clark
- Make the world a safer place for the little ones. They are the future.
funny children’s day wishes messages
- Children are like gardens, when you tend them properly, they blossom beautifully.
- Our Children are very impressionable, be careful what you do around them.
- “Children are our most valuable natural resource.” — Herbert Hoover
- “Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well”. — Kailash Satyarthi
- May love and laughter always stay on every child’s face. Happy children’s day.
- “A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something and know how to demand with all his might what you want”. – Paulo Coelho
children’s day message from teachers
- Train up your child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
- We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, Yet we forget that he is someone today. Happy Children’s Day!
- “The secret of genius is to preserve the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm.” – Aldous Huxley
- “Children are natural zen masters; their world is brand new in each and every moment.” – John children’s day greetings
- May you grow up to be what we could never be. May you surpass every of our expectations. Happy children’s day.
- Enjoy the pleasures of childhood, enjoy the freedom, enjoy the thrills. May laughter never depart from your mouth. Happy children’s day
sweet quotes on children’s day
- You’re the world’s most valuable resources. You’re the hope for a bright future. Happy children’s day.
- Today is your day child, enjoy it to the fullest. Happy children’s day.
- We have hope of a beautiful future because we have you. May you fulfill your May excellence distinguish you from among your contemporaries. Happy children’s day.
- Educate your children to be happy, educate them to appreciate all things and when they grow, they will know the value of things and not just the price.
- “Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility.”- Kate Douglas Wiggin children’s day greetings